Dupont Holiday Pop-Up
Check out our map and directory at the bottom of the page!
Time & Location
December 2 from 12:00-5:00 pm
Dupont Circle Main Streets, 9 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
About The Event
Check out our map and directory at the bottom of the page
Art, Crafts, Small Business Specials, Caroling, Hot Chocolate and more! Join us on December 2nd!
The 7th Annual Dupont Circle Main Streets (HDCMS) Holiday Pop-Up takes place in Dupont Circle at 3 outdoor locations:
- Along Connecticut Ave
- Along P Street NW
- Along 17th Street
Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 from 12-5 PM. (* Rain date: Sunday, Dec 3rd)
Now in our seventh year, the Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets Holiday Pop-Up attracts shoppers from all over the DMV to one of the most highly anticipated events of the year.
The market features a fantastic selection of handmade pottery, textiles, wood crafts, jewelry, home decor, bath and beauty, candles and so much more! Dupont Circle will be buzzing on December 2nd as you enjoy not only the HDCMS Holiday Pop-Up, but neighboring pop-up events hosted by local businesses:
- Ìpàdé Holiday Market (1734 20th St NW)
- 18th Street Holiday Market by PLNTR (1825 18th St, NW)
- Heurich House Museum's Christmas Markt (1307 New Hampshire Ave, NW)
- St. Thomas' Parish Holiday Market (1517 18th St NW)
- Pet Pictures with Santa at the Washington Hilton to benefit Humane Rescue Alliance. 12-3 pm. (1919 Connecticut Ave)
- Holiday Market at The Ven Hotel
- Dupont Underground's Annual Holiday Market
- Ross Elementary PTA hosts a Holiday Tree Sale, Bake Sale & Festival (1730 R Street NW)
And new this year, visitors will enjoy roving carolers and hot chocolate and popcorn in Dupont Circle park! RSVP for updates and a vendor map closer to the time.
The Dupont Circle Holiday Pop-Up is organized by Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets, a 501 (c) 3 organization to promote the economic and cultural development and preservation of the Dupont Circle neighborhood.